Please call 0476 077 514 for all return enquiries.
A refund, credit or exchange may be provided if the following conditions are met:
- Returns will not be accepted unless authorised by a WeeCare 24/7 customer service representative.
- All returns must have a Item Return Authority (IRA) number clearly displayed on the external return packaging. A IRA number can be obtained via telephone or email from our Customer Service team. The issue of a IRA number does not mean that the returned items will be accepted or a credit will be granted.
- Returned items must be in their original condition. Packaged items must remain unopened, unmarked and in a re-sellable condition. WeeCare 24/7 reserves the right to not accept any returned goods that do not comply with these terms and conditions.WeeCare 24/7 will only authorise a return if the goods are found to be faulty at the time of supply.
- All returns for credit must be communicated to WeeCare 24/7 within seven (7) days of delivery or discovery of a fault in the goods.
- A credit for returned items requires a copy of the delivery docket, invoice, or documentation showing the customer’s name, date of purchase and a notation clearly stating the reason for return is supplied.